all InfoSec news
SN 898: Wi-Peep - FBI purchased Pegasus, Passkey support directory, Quantum decryption deadline, Firefox 107
Web: https://twit.tv/shows/security-now/episodes/898 Audio: https://pdst.fm/e/cdn.twit.tv/audio/sn/sn0898/sn0898.mp3
- Picture of the Week.
- Firefox v107 was released last Tuesday.
- Google settles for a cool $391.5 million.
- Red Hat Signing its ZIP file Packages.
- The FBI purchased Pegasus for "research and development purposes".
- Greece bought Predator for €7 million.
- A passkeys support directory.
- Quantum decryption deadline.
- Attorneys General ask the FTC for online privacy regulation.
- Closing The Loop.
Show Notes https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-898-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes …
decryption directory fbi fbi pegasus purchase firefox firefox 107 firefox security update google settlement greece predator purchase help & how to iab19 leo laporte passkey passkey support directory pegasus quantum quantum decryption deadline red hat zip signing security security now steve gibson support technology twit wi-peep